Monday, April 21, 2008

Finally I Found My Way Back

Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo!!!! It took me a while but I found my way back! I apologize to all those who kept coming to the blogpage looking for something new, I have been quite busy. I have been spending most of my time working on my house that I have been building for the past three years. Can anyone say thank you for tax returns!! With the tax return and some financial miracles I was able to put my flooring down down stairs! No more bare concrete floors praise be to Jesus!! I will try to figure out how to get some pictures before to long, I still have dial up so it doesn't always work as well as others. Anyway, Just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead and no the Rapture has not occured yet....... but even so Lord come quickly.


Oh! heres a thought for the day. I was watching Perry Stone the other night, and though I don't always agree with what he has to say he did make a statement that I greatly appreciated, He said, "People are dying and going to hell and we are telling them how to get rich!"

5 comments:

Fred Alton said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy T.J.! Glad to see you back.

I'm sure your G-pa would have said "Amen" to Perry Stone's statement. In fact I agree too. That is profound and will be repeated: "Men are dying and going to hell and it seems all we can think to do is tell them how to get rich before they die."

And don't forget to post the pictures of your new house.

Favorite One said...

TJ! You ARE alive! :-) Glad to see you back & hear an update from you. Funny - my tax refund didn't get me ANY new flooring - barely got me the gas to go to the store! But - we were happy we didn't have to PAY in more taxes this year! PRAISE the LORD! Sounds like you have been busy. Bring us more updates when you can! Luv ya!

L A Brannen said...

Good to hear from you TJ. Refund?? Who got that?? Man, I'm telling you. Now that I am retired and making almost nothing, I'm having to PAY taxes! Can't deduct all those expenses that I used to, and I used to pay a good amount in, out of my paycheck. Simply put, Janis is not having enough tax money come out of her check to cover us.

Glad you got the flooring. I've never seen your house. I may have to come down there sometime just to see where you live.

Travelin' On said...

Hey!
Glad you're up and bloggin.
Enjoyed spending time with you guys thanks!
Yes, keep bloggin and hey....it would be great to see some photos too. :)
love ya bunches, mom

toothsleuth said...

It's good to see you back on here. As you can see, I'm pretty bad about checking in and blogging on a regular basis myself! Please keep us updated on your house and your lives in general.
Love ya,
Jennifer :)