Friday, September 14, 2007

My Top Ten

Hello again everyone! I made a comment last post about women and thier luggage. I hope I did not offend any of the female girl type people that read my blog. I try not to make fun, but I believe relationships between Men and Women is proof God has a sense of humor!! Have you ever seen male and femal from anyother species argue over who does the dishes? Or seen two cows try to make the deal one will cook and the other will clean? We are an odd species. Our relationships can be very rewarding, but at times can be quite hilarious! I want to play off that hilarity with the following list. I'm sure you have all heard of David Letterman's top ten. I have written my own top ten list. Its the top ten things you should never say to your wife! Now I'm not professing guilt by this list, although lets say I have done plenty of research. And not all these are serious, but although you might think them you should never say them. If you don't believe me just trust me.

Top Ten Things You Never Say To Your Wife:
10. No.
9. Yes I do prefer my socks thrown in the floor!
8. Do we have to talk about it right now?
7. Shhh! The game is on!
6. I'm sorry I didn't hear you I wasn't paying attention.
5. So what if I left the toilet seat up?!
4. What have you done to your hair?
3. This doesn't taste like mom's.
2. What? Today is our anniversary?
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING IS..............
1. Yes honey that dress does make you look fat!

5 comments:

Travelin' On said...

Hey man!
I guess you're off in the world of Disney about now!!! WHOHOO. Congratulations!
Give those sweet girls a big hug from me. :)
I got the most beautiful photos last week!Thanks to Anthony for his great work and his wonderful subjects to photograph.
Cute top ten you got there! Yes, I'd suggest you be veeewy vewy caweful! heehee You might find yourself sleeping outside if you don't! (right Sarah???)
Went to Chonda Pierce in Chatt last night! There was LOTs of estrogen in the room. It was a lot of fun. My new boss, Shannon took a group of us girls for girl's night out and included a trip to the English Tea room. It was GREAT.
OK, now I'm rambling.
Have fun at Disney and remember to keep those thoughts to yourself and not say that stuff outloud! ;) I can see why you've been married so long. You know what NOT to say! haha I love you son!

L A Brannen said...

You are sooooo right! And when your wife asks, "Does my hair look right?" and it isn't like you want it to be, just remember, God will forgive much quicker than a wife. So, I stay on my knees a lot.

K E Alexander said...

You are a wise young man.

Fred Alton said...

Great Blog, Nephew! I agree with Kim that you are a wise young man. I have learned one thing after all these years with Frances, and that is how not to forget her birthday or our anniversary......just forget it one time - you'll never forget it again!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.