Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Back To the Old Grind!

Hello again! Well we are back from disney, as painful as it is to say. I hate having to come home from a vacation. Of course the only way to stay on vacation is to retire with lots of money.... I'm not old enough to retire.... and I don't have a lot of money so I guess I'll have to go back to the old grind. Wel had a great time. Gabby went to the Bibbity Bobbidy Boutique. She got all fixed up and then went to dinner with the princesses. Isabelle loved all the characters. Gabby wasn't scared of them this time, but Isabelle is going to be the risk taker of the two of them. She rode the kids roller coaster called Goofy's Barnstormer, and cried everytime we had to get off. She rode it three times in all and loved it everytime! I got to go to a place called disney quest. It's a five story arcade!! For those of you who know me well you can understand why this was a highlight for me. Sarah I think has developed a weak stomach, she wouldn't ride any of the crazy stuff, but what she did do she enjoyed. We are at home safely now thanks to the airport security. The randomly selected my brother in law Jason. I always knew he looked suspicious, but I had no idea it was that bad!!! Just kidding. I wish you all could have been there! I hope you all have a good day, week, and happy new year! Time flies doesn't it. Anyways love you all and may God bless you richly.

5 comments:

Travelin' On said...

Sounds wonderful! How in the world did they get you out of a five story arcade! Miracle. :)
You are a fun dad. That's important!:)
I'm sure it's extra hard going back to the "grind" especially after all that fun, however, you can be proud of yourself for having and keeping a good job. That is a feat that many dads (or any adults) never master.
Welcome home. I love you. MOM

Travelin' On said...

By the way....can you blog up some Disney photos? That'd be swell!

L A Brannen said...

Good to have you back. Even though we don't get to see each other very often, at least if either of us get a hankering to visit, it would be more possible if we are closer than it would be if we are so far away.

Favorite One said...

Hey cousin! Glad you enjoyed Disney. We went to SeaWorld at the end of August. It was a great adventure & now I'm back to the grind in the real world. My prayer on my first day back to work was - "Thank you Lord that I have a job to return to - and the health to go to work." It was still hard to walk thru that door at work, but I am thankful. :-) This is my first visit to your blog page, so I'll be reading and catching up. Hope to see you and your family soon! Luv, Ruthie

Fred said...

TJ - I agree with your Mom's observation that you are a "fun Dad". You younger people who are trying to make memories for your kids are great parents!